Can you imagine this; guests attend your wedding, it is a colorful and thrilling day for all, most have left, but some few decide to remain back and socialize late into the night. By 9 pm, they’ve consumed the little refreshments and snacks you had availed; and still the party is going on. By the time it’s 11 pm, the guests are visibly hungry, and there are no snacks or cocktails in sight! This would be an embarrassment, not to mention the negative impacts it would leave on the minds of your guests!
You should avoid this kind of a sorry scenario by trying to take note of the below late night snacks to always avail in plenty;
- Cocktails; it is recommendable to have cocktail stations around the lounge or venue of the night party. Your wedding caterer should always be on standby to refill the glasses of your guests, rather than having to rise up and go serve themselves. CANAPES Catering
- Popcorns; good old popcorns are also great late night snacks. Once people have consumed most of the other snacks and refreshments, popcorns come in handy as they are a good way to kill time and munch over story telling.
- Hamburgers; hamburgers, grilled cheese, meat pies/ meat balls, all these are ideal for guests who wish to have comfort foods. Again, the secret behind these lies in variety, and ensuring that there’s a microwave around so that these can be warmed if need be.
- See for dinner party catering London
- Coffee; when party goers have gone in “energy saving” mode in the late hours of the night, coffee always awakes and keeps them alert. You can have your caterer set up a coffee bar in one corner of the reception.
The best thing would be for you to make prior arrangements and brainstorm with the wedding caterer, on the most awesome late night snacks to keep the party going.